Sunday 27 July 2014

The Fault in Our Stars: Lesson Learned

From the last post I’ve already told you about the story of TFIOS. I think that the story has deep meaning and one of the greatest love story that comes from book into screen. I don’t read much love stories, though, but I love to read. And after I read something that touch me and make me think differently, I like to talk and share it to people.

When I read the book, I had sentences that quote me.

“That’s the thing about pain. It demands to be felt”

I know most of people ever been in pain, because of words, actions, harassments, be cheated, even situations. Pain doesn’t come with no point and no reason. Perhaps you’re just keeping an evil inside so that evil coming back straight to you. It made by your certain act that unfair for other people who they might have a pray that you’re gonna get worse than they get (ini namanya suudzon, gaboleh kalo di agamaku, tapi terkadang bener loh kayak di sinetron). Or it can be you’re just being tested to be a better person, God is going to suffer you so that you get His point that your chosen path was wrong and He’s leading you to the right one through pain. It made me realize that we have to always see things positively. Be patient, pain is just a side effect of improving.

I knew it! However, it’s just reminding me. You don’t live alone. You can’t make people have the same perception as yours. You can’t make people understand the same as you. You can’t steer people to do the way you wanted. You can’t guarantee words that come out from them wouldn’t harm you. You can’t have something you really wanted only in one blink of the eyes. You have to work on those things. But, if it doesn’t work and your wish doesn’t granted, just leave it. What you did isn’t nothing, it’s a lesson. That’s also kind of learning.

“It’s a world of freedom. And in freedom, most people find sin.”

I’m young and free. I tried and am trying and will try many things which is not (will) always resulting well. I find sin in mine clearly, but have no regrets (I hope). The freedom of doing everything sometimes lead us wrong, but life doesn’t come with instructions though. So, that’s fine. We do -> we get wrong -> we learn, we do -> we get wrong -> we learn, we do -> we get wrong -> we learn, and it keeps going like that. The thing is, don’t let those do’s are the same case. It means you never learn.
“There’s no try. There’s only do”

It’s simple. Take action! Talk less do more. I pay attention to one of Augustus’s script. It says that he wants to leave a mark, his fear is oblivion. He wants the world to remember him even when he’s gone. It taught me that we need to do something to make the universe conscious that we are exist. It’s kindda motivate me. That’s good to make the world knows you, however, it’s useless when you don’t have special people around who love you. It’s better to be known, loved, and remembered deeply than widely.




It taught me that there’s no limit. We can change it with “some infinities are bigger than other infinities”. It’s actually more positive way of perspective. How we see little things become infinite, when we don’t limit them. There’s always bigger circle outside the circle you’re at. Try to think and act more than you can imagine. Frankly, the best or worse thing that could happen to you is those you never predicted before. Some way it’s a good thing, some way it’s not. I’m grateful with my infinities now, and I couldn’t wait for the bigger infinities I could have ahead.

“Funerals is not for the dead, it’s for the living”
I agree with this. Every single creature that God made in the universe are tend to die one time. The deaths are dead. The lives are left. Funerals only remind us how we spend our time in our lives, how useful we are as a human, and how well our preparation of receiving the calling of the death. Wow, sounds creepy. No. Deaths are not supposed to be feared. It supposed to be prepared.

“Nothing gold can stay”
Gold is precious and pretty. No pretty things happen forever. The world don’t orbit around you (Ain’t It Fun by Paramore). If we never lose the gold, then we never know how to appreciate the golden.

“The real heroes anyway aren’t the people doing things, the real heroes are the people noticing things, paying attention”

It’s simple. It realizes me that we have to notice things about our closest surrounding than already try to do big things that comes with nothing. It made us become someone people adore. 



Other quotes from TFIOS


Motivating indeed!

And the other after taste is, I LOVE THE CASTS! I finally realize the existence of Shailene and Ansel and how they match. How adorable, beautiful couple is just beautiful. The first thing that made me love about the movie is the cast. They’re so eye catching. Their chemistry are real, on and off the screen.





With the writer of TFIOS, John Green








ONE MORE THING! I have some lists of the soundtrack that ear catching enough in me, here they are:
1. Grouplove – Let Me In (Most suggested)
2. One Republic - What You Wanted
3. Ed Sheeran – All of The Stars
4. Boom Clap – Charli XCX
5. Jake Bugg - Simple As This




0 comments:

Post a Comment