Saturday 25 July 2015

Home

"No matter where we go, we'll always find our way back home" Andy Grammer - Back Home

Home, the place where our odd acts never be questioned, the place where no one complains about how we look.

Home, generate a human by love. Everyone has their own role. Father works, earns some money, runs out of money, earns some more, grows old. Mother gives birth, looks for children, cooks good foods, managing whole family and also earns some cash maybe, grows old. Children learn new things, obey the parent's rules, break it, deny it, grow up. They never hesitate to show their affection for each other in the form of deeds.

Home should feel warm. Every member of the house talks softly as they asks about something. Home never felt so quiet when there's always family to chat to. It's the place that always have prime time to open up to one another, share things. The older would listen, the younger one would respect. Even the people in the same roof ain't always have the same thought and perspective for everything, they still get along. Not because having the same blood type streaming inside the pulse or having the look-a-like feature, but because understanding to one another is compulsory. Strong commitment and honesty are two non-negotiable things in a family. Even for the most stubborn person who often did mistakes, no one took it into account. Forgiving and forgetting.

For me, simple, home is somewhere I can find my dad, my mum, and my siblings, also my granny my grandpa. I made a hard choice once to broaden my limit into whole lot bigger and wider while I moved out from home to another city. I was just starting to become a trainee of hard life coaching and challenge myself to create a new valour to face the world. As years gone by, as I barely back, home never feel that 'home'. All the words typed above, are things that my home relatively couldn't depicted of. So comfortless, cheerless, joyless. The two main core of this home, separated by thoughts. No one could find the affiliation way, even if it's me. They're just busy by their own things in different room. Home...well, that could be just a word.

Well, God is the best creator and the best director of this life. I couldn't choose what kind of home I wanted to join in, what kind of character and attitude of parents that I yearn of, or how big my home would be. Thank God for still letting me having this perfectly imperfect home to always come back to. I pray to God to always bless my home which can be suitable to live in harmony and bring back the warmth so I can still call it as home for long term period, like forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment