Friday 24 December 2010

BASEC 2010 (13rd, 14th, 15th; 2010)

It took for three days at Wisma Silma in Cisarua, Bogor. Just need 1½ hours from school by trontons. I became one of the committees of BASEC this year. Hope this activity would go well and smoothly.

First day, I just had 1 activity to hold from 15:30-17:30. From that, I had to see the place where I took out bond. I also tried the game with my friends. This was so much fun! We were all wet :D ! When the sun went down, I didn’t want to take a bath, I was too lazy for that. I just realized that this place was a bit horror at the night. Andis ever said about the places that he might think those were the most horrible places at Wisma Silma. Yeah, I was sure if we had such an activity outside school like this, we will have horror experience, once or more. At night, I didn’t really have special activity. So, I just spent my time talking, sharing and eating. Then sleep…

Second day, that day would be the busiest day of all. Because that day, we would have out bond! So, after breakfast, me and my friends had to prepare all the things for out bond in RAIN! Yeah, it was raining. And the out bond also occurred in RAIN! It didn’t matter. The more rain, the more fun it would be. I played in mud! And the worms were going out HAHAHAHA. Happy.Happy!!! of course after that, I became full of mud, not really full actually. But my clothes, my pants were very dirty. Thus, I really had to clean myself! But unfortunately, I got menstruation L it’s not good. At night, I didn’t have activity. So the same, I just slept.

Oh yeah, I forgot. This BASEC was different from the previous. Because, there was no ‘Pasal’ and no ‘Jurit’! BAD! It would be different and had no interesting experience. It all because P-MAN. They just disturbed the plan that we had made. They ignored it and deleted it ALL! RUBBISH! They made their own plan. And what the hell were they wearing??? They were shirts and shoes! Whereas, we, the seniors and the committees, just wore t-shirts and pants. GOD! What was that? And you know? That, one of my friends, joined P-MAN?!? What the hell was she doing? We all as seniors and committees defeat them. But, they all still there *sigh* F*CK EO!

The last day, I had felt bored and needed my bathroom at home to poop (disgusting, it shouldn’t be published) but, it’s the fact. I couldn’t poop properly there. I packed my stuff and ready to go home. We left at 10:30 and arrived at school at 12:30. So hot in Jakarta! I directly went home by Ojek.

BASEC 2010 : AWESOME

(not really -___-“)

PS: Uu said that me and Nisa always eat and eat there hahaha, don’t we? Psst, don’t tell anybody…)

2 comments: