Friday 24 December 2010

LIA Written Test (Saturday, 12-11-2010)

So many examinations on December! I’ve got tired of them. UAS had already done and NOW! LIA written test for HI-4! I was so afraid to face this test. Because, I had been told by teachers and friends that many HI-4 students failed because of the written test (the essay especially). I didn’t know. I couldn’t imagine how hard that test would be until the time had come.

So it was. The time was so few. I had no inspiration. Everything was in my head but I couldn’t break them out of my head. Just to think about the perfect word I was gonna used. Thinking about the thesis statement, the reason, all the content and WAAAAAA GOD HELP ME!

After that….. fiuhh. I relieve. At least, I had already given the best. Hoping that the result would be good. AMIN.

Now, I have to think about the presentation. All the things I need, clothes I’m going to use, and the questions. I have to be prepared. I have to search more about Homeschooling. It is not enough yet.

Be ready for that. Wish me luck!

Thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment