Sunday 22 January 2012

Versailles!

It's time for me to share to you about my (will be) last class of senior high. XII IPA 2! And we named it as VERSAILLES. Since the BT photo shoot. What's the short of 'Versailles' Nad? Dunno. Lupa, duh tanya Andini deh -_-". The most important is, now, IPA 2 gets its name. Yeay! Dan sekarang apaaaaaa? I'm going to tell you about the 'creatures' who stay under the roof of Versailles.
Me, my self, personally, say that my class is full of JOKESTER a.k.a. PELAWAK!

Kenapa? Ya jelas terlihat dari anak-anaknya. There's no day without laughing because of a joke that somebody throw to the whole class. Wait, I still need inspiration to write down about my class (brb buka foto). And there they are:

Check them out! Look how strong their muscles are.

Back to Alaynism


Say, RAWR!


Check Tyas's style!






Taufan, Achmad, Fadhli (the most lawak people)

That's Ugi! (the middle little one haha)

Haaaeeeaaaaeeeeeeehhhh

"Pictures do say thousand words"
NAS - XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment