Tuesday 29 December 2015

Organisatoris Based

What is organisatoris? Well, people might say that organisatoris people put their organization matter at the most priority.  No wonder that organisatoris is the person who is very critical to social issues. In my experience, I’ve never expected that I can be active in such college organization for 3 years in a row! It’s such an honour for me to be involved, be trusted, be given for many opportunities.
I’m writing this not because I can’t let go, I’m writing this because I’m ready to move, ready to give the estafet stick to the-person-who-may-concern, ready to make this become one of my best memories. As for me, I started my career as the organisatoris with the new spirit, no experience, willing to learn, and nothing-to-lose feeling. I just wanted to give it a try. From the organizations I was joining in, I met extraordinary people with different faces, appearances, personalities, perspectives, passions, skills, sense of humors, habits, and another every single thing of them, they are not alike for one another. For three years, it’s never been easy for me, but fortunately I made a family. So I never feel alone. Start from being an ordinary staff until I can be head of department in faculty level. I learned a lot of things. I understand that, GREAT WORK WILL PAID. Paid itself not always be refer to money, but I’m paid with so much experiences and wider perspective. I understand that, NETWORK IS IMPORTANT. Making friends, build a network is a good investment for social life. It’s nice knowing many people outside your own circle and they’ll know you back! I understand the better saying is, MANAGEMENT OF LAZINESS than MANAGEMENT OF TIME. Why?? Because, being an organisatoris means you have to give your time to organize many things above yours. You will get less sleep, less free time, less task time. Seems so negative ya, wait up don’t judge too fast, it means a lot of challenges coming up. I started to become more respect to time (even I know that until know I still be coming late or better, on time or earlier so rarely), not the most of time but how reducing the lazy time of mine. Managing time would be so general than managing laziness. If I succeed reducing laziness every single day, then I feel that I’m blessed.
From organization, I know that my passion in NIC (Networking, Information, Communication) field is so strong that I’ll never be this good if I were in another field.
Being involved in an organization really build me into something. I feel that I’m a different person than I am before. It changed me to be better and I’m so grateful that Allah gave me this chance. I learn how to run events, organize people, talk in front of many eyes staring at you. I learn how to deliver or propose something to Dekanat officer and external parties.
When I was a staff, both in BEM FT and HMTI, I started to open up and dare to go out from my box. I first learn how to deal with different people from various background which set their minds extremely opposite with me. I was showered with many tasks and new things to do, like having community services to the rural areas around, lobbying the bureaucrats, coordinating with friends from different universities and town. So enriching!
In the next year, I learn how to choose the people who are gonna be my squad for a year ahead and think about how to manage the program run well while still pay attention to my team. My privilege knowing busy people with strong minds and great thoughts like Fungsio HMTI 2014 and BEM FT 2015. Every single person has their own personal activities but never leaving their responsibility to serve and make good impact to others. Though we’re not that perfect, we have a good will that we still give our best. I worked with such extraordinary people. So overwhelming!


Departemen 4 Hubungan Luar HMTI 2013, the place where I could find ka Ethec, ka Rizka, ka Hadi, ka Hari, ka Ozi, ka Aro, ka Putri, ka Debora, Alm. ka Minu, Mega-Qiqi-Agil-Pebi-Cahya. Those amazing people taught me how to care to surroundings while having bestfriends around.



Departemen NIC BEM FT 2013, the place where I could find mas Indra, mas Adhit, mas Ila, mba Dea, mba Elga, mas Fajar, mas Yoel, Fanny, Ola, Ema, Laras, Wahyu, Suci, dan Madin. They made me though, they made me into someone I am right now, someone who dare to talk to public without nervous, someone who is not naive anymore.




Departemen 4 Hubungan Luar HMTI 2014, I finally found Hubluers soul in Ganes, Gita, Wisnu, Siti, Choti, Bani, Ega, Adri, dan Ricky. Then I had this amazingly suwung kadept-sekdept HMTI 2014, Chika-Dien, Judin-Mama, Bram-Tiwi, and Purwo-Ela. We always chaotic and very rebel not obeying the Kahim and Sekum hihi




My NIC BEM FT 2015, thank God I had you, Al-El-Dul, Addin, Brama, Debby, Nivar-Nisa-Dian, Ocha-Ipul-Dewi, Elis, Tya, and always be Madin. You guys are such a moodbooster and moodswinger at the same time. It's a wow experience being kadept of soon-to-be holder of lembaga mahasiswa Fakultas Teknik Undip :)



There you are, Fungsio BEM FT 2015. Greatest people of all. Lead by Aul-Luthfi and the koord lits, Adam. Thank you so much Babal-Destin, Lea-Dhikabaik, Lutfi-Dhikajahat, Bobby-Nces, Satriyo-Neta, Yogi-Akmal, Bytta-Emak, Cahya-Cicik, and Ola, for the learning, the laughter, the pusing2 time for renstra dsb, I hope you guys enjoy the last year of being college student, now we're really separated to be back to our own major-home and fight for our graduation. Hope we can graduate asap in the same period :) aamiin see you on top, guys!

If I can turn back time, I’d still choose you guys as a part of my maturing process :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment