Friday 1 July 2011

BALI!!! Part 1

Hello fellas! Good to see you again. Now I would share about my last trip to Bali! Yeah! It's called "Studi Kontekstual SMA Negeri 13 Jakarta Bali Yogya 12-18 Juni 2011". I was so excited because it would be our last togetherness of Trichogater :(. So we have to use it as good as we can. The study tour was so close from the UAS, I personally don't have much time to prepare it, yeah actually it doesn't need much time to be prepared -_-. We just have one day to pack all the things we want to bring to Bali. We would away from home for a week! That's not just a moment, but it's a week! Yeah um I just bring what I really needed aja deh don't be so worry.

The time had come! It's Sunday, June 12th.
We all ready at school in the morning. We went there by Cipaganati Bus. It's a convenient bus. It had a DVD player, TV, and other entertainment tools. We had Ka Dero Iqbal Mahendra as our tour guide. Oh my that was such a long trip. 2 days on the road! WOW! Different cities every night. We had breakfast, lunch, and dinner in different places and all had their specialities. Let's go straight after we arrived in Bali!!!

Ka Dero

BALI HERE WE COME! It was Tuesday, June 14th at 1 am for sure.

Howah so tired! One thing that I really wanted to see was BED. The hotel room door was open and tadaaaaa nyeesss jusss yeaaaah. Relieved. Finally finding the right place to sleep, no need to fold my leg. We stayed in Nirmala Hotel on Jl. Uluwatu II Jimbaran, Bali. I didn't know how many stars does the hotel have LOL. You know my friend Tika? Armalia Kartika Nurdianti? No? Okay let me tell you. She's the panic strickest (terpanik). If there's a problem which she confused to solve, she would panic, if she forgot about something, ulala, panic to the max hahaha. And on that night, her suitcase couldn't be opened. The lock couldn't be opened. She's panic absolutely. All night long, she was panic *sigh. Finally in the morning someone (dunno who) could help her to open the lock. Go on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment