Monday 4 July 2011

BALI!!! Part 3

Wednesday, June 15th.

The schedule for that day was all have fun! We're going to the beach! Tanjung Benoa and Kuta. In Tanjung Benoa we had some water sports and in Kuta, just strolling around. Hey you know? When we were in Kuta, it was in the mid day if I'm not mistaken. Hoah! I decided to just sit and watch. A bit regret because I didn't take any picture there :( I just made a tattoo in my leg.



Tanjung Benoa


The tattoo is in my right leg, I made it in Kuta

After Kuta we slided to Garuda Wisnu Kencana. We watched traditional dance performance and it's so interested. It told about the story of Hanoman, I guess. Oh ya. That day was special because we had dinner outdoor at Jimbaran Cafe with beach atmosphere and that was so so so romantic and beautiful <3. Back to hotel. Uh yeah that night I didn't directly go to bed (again) because it would be the last night we stayed in Nirmala Hotel. So we planned to make some farewell party. Hah? What? Noooo! I just went to Mc Cafe which was not so far from the hotel, with some of my friends and they were all boys *sigh.




At Garuda Wisnu Kencana



Dinner at Jimbaran Cafe

At Mc Cafe (Jl. Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Bali)

0 comments:

Post a Comment