Monday 4 July 2011

BALI!!! Part 2

On the same day, we had to go to SMAN 4 Denpasar. We would have a study comparison. First impression I got from that school was It's kinda school or hotel actually? It's big and the building was like a hotel. And it had a big statue in front of the building. I'll show you the picture.











After that, we visited the Panglipuran village. Panglipuran is the cleanest village in Bali. And for me, the special thing that I wouldn't forget about this villlage was its fresh air. Hhhh so fresh! Sniffing the fresh air as much as I can because I wouldn't find this in Jakarta with its polluted air -_-. Actually, while we were at Panglipuran we had to do a research but it didn't went well. Cuma buat formalitas gitu deh ckck. Here are the photos:




After that we had to watch Kecak dance but unfortunately we were late so we didn't watch that from the beginning. Had dinner and then back to hotel. Be ready for tomorrow!!! Ups hey something forget!. I didn't directly go to sleep but I went upstairs and shared and played with Tricho first hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment